Harlie has an upper GI this morning. Trying to figure out what's causing her vomiting (even though she has a nissen). This is probably her third upper GI. I'm not holding my breath for any answers. Really, it's just to rule some things out.
Gotta go!
Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
2 comments:
Good luck! I feel so out of the loop I had no idea it was coming up. Hope it goes well and rules out a few things. Heck, I'll even send a wish over your way for an answer for a change.
Miss you and can't wait to see you guys soon!
Good luck, hope you get answers! Vomiting is horrible!
Post a Comment