Harlie is doing well after her surgery. I think she looks pretty good. They are keeping her sedated for her comfort. She does have some swelling, but they tell me that's normal and they are working on that. There's not much to report on right now. Which I guess, is a good thing.
Tom went home today, but he'll be back tomorrow. He had to do some work and get in some Murphy time - and get me some clothes. The family meeting was postponed to Monday because of her surgery on Friday. I may have mentioned that already. Anyway, today was pretty exhausting, so I'm cutting this one short.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Difficult Day
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
-
We're trying it again... her heart cath is tomorrow (Tuesday) at MCV . We have to be there at 7am. Hopefully everything will go just ...
-
Hi. The past few days have been okay, I guess. Well, to be honest, Harlie is pretty miserable. We aren't exactly happy, either. Surgery...
-
There are a few times of the year that prove to be particularly challenging, year after year. Homecoming is one of those times. The other ti...
No comments:
Post a Comment