Monday, March 26, 2007

6 months old

So, Harlie turned 6 months old yesterday. So hard to believe. In some ways I feel like we've come so far and I'm so proud of my family. And in other ways I feel like we've barely just begun and the journey is still so incredibly overwhelming. I guess it doesn't help that she doesn't look like a typical 6-month old. I know developmentally, she'll catch up one day. I am just looking forward to the day when she can keep her head up all the time.

Nothing much is going on. Still trying to get Harlie back in balance. She's either too wet, or too dry. Today is the last day of her antibiotics, but you would never know it. She doesn't seem to be getting any better. We can't seem to put our finger on what's wrong. I was hoping that the results of her surgery would be more obvious by now. She's still really tired all the time. Hopefully when we get her all back in balance, all the pieces will fall back in place and things will be better all around. Well, I hope all is well with you.

Talk to you later,
Christy

No comments:

Heart Update

Hi. Here's another thing that's been on my mind - Harlie's heart. l think I'm just going to think out loud and hopefully it&...